The web pages of ferfinejewelry.com use "cookies" only to facilitate access to their users, offer a more personalized service and help make navigation easier and adjusted to the preferences of the users. The "cookies" are small text files entered by a website on the user's hard drive, these cookies serve to streamline and optimize the use of the website.
"Cookies" store information about a user's preferences for a specific website.
The user can configure their browser to be notified of the reception of "cookies" as well as to accept or reject "cookies", to expand this information see the help guides of your browser. Our "cookies" can not be used to run programs or transmit viruses to the user's computer.
In no case the "cookies" of this website store, use or retrieve information regarding personal data of users or their computer equipment.
ferfinejewelry.com may hire third parties to perform functions on your behalf, such as web hosting or provide integrated logistics services. joyeriafgallego.com DOES NOT HAVE advertising cookies.
ferfinejewelry.com uses the cookies that are detailed in the following section:
TECHNICAL cookies or browser settings (cookiesAccepted, Sharethis, cookiesAccepted) necessary or convenient for the provision of certain services. If these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to correctly receive the contents of the website.
ANALYTICAL Cookies, for the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users. If these cookies are deactivated, the website may continue to function, notwithstanding that the information collected by these cookies about the use of our website and its content allows us to improve our services.
Google Analytics is an example of third-party cookies. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be directly transmitted and archived by Google servers. Google will use this information on our behalf with the purpose of analyzing the use of our website, compiling reports on the activity of the website such as number of visits or most visited sections.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of information by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
How can you manage cookies in your web browser?
The user who wants to disable cookies can do so from the preferences section of his Internet browser. Depending on the browser, you must follow certain steps to modify the configuration of cookies on your computer.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- If you use Mozilla Firefox :
1. Choose Tools and then, 2. Options 3. Click on Privacy 4. Select or deselect the Accept cookies option and the option Even of Third parties. < / p>
- If you use Internet Explorer 8.0:
1: Select Tools / Internet Options. 2: Press the Privacy tab. 3: Choose the desired settings.
- If you use Internet Explorer 5.0:
1. Choose Tools, then 2. Internet Options. 3. Click on the Security tab, 4. on the Internet and finally on the Custom level. 5. Go to Cookies and choose one of the two options.
- If you use Internet Explorer 4.0:
- If you use Internet Explorer 3.0:
In Internet Explorer 3.0, you can click on View, Options, Advanced and on the button Notify before accepting "cookies".
- If you use Netscape Communicator 4.0:
1. Edit, in 2. Preferences and then in 3. Advanced. 4. Set the options you want in the box that has the "Cookies" label.
- If you use Google Chrome :
Click on the menu icon from Google Chrome Chrome; 2 Select Settings, 3. Click on Show advanced options ..., which you will find towards the end of the page; 4. In the "Privacy" section, click on Content Settings ... 5. To disable or enable cookies, click on the "Block third-party sites and cookies" checkbox. To allow source and third-party cookies, select the option Allow local data to be set. If you only want to accept originating cookies, activate the checkbox next to "Block data from third-party sites and cookies".
- If you use Safari in the "Tools & Preferences" menu, go to the "Security" tab. In the "Accept cookies" menu, select the "Always" or "Never" box.
- If you use Opera in the "tools & gt; Options" menu, go to the "Advanced" tab. In the "fingerprints" menu select the "Accept fingerprints" or "Never accept fingerprints" options.