FERNANDO GALLEGO SANTIAGO hereinafter "the company" makes available to its users the following information:
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB
1. The use of this web space is subject to the full acceptance by the User of these General Conditions of use, or of those that are in force at every moment in which the user accesses it.
2. Access to this site is only allowed as well as its use for lawful purposes, at all times adjusting its use to these General Conditions the law applicable at all times, as well as morals, good customs and public order. The company reserves the right to withdraw access to this site, without prior notice, to any user that contravenes the provisions of this legal notice, as well as to inform the competent authorities of the performance of activities that could be constitutive of crime.
3. The company reserves the unilateral right to modify at any time these General Conditions of use as well as any other general or particular conditions of its website. It also reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the website, as well as the contents and conditions required to use them.
4. The user acknowledges that access to this site is made under his free consent and is his sole responsibility.
5. The company reserves the right to inform the competent authority of any other use that may violate their interests or rights or may constitute a crime.
6. The company reserves the right to terminate this web service at any time without further requirement than the notice in these conditions 15 days in advance.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY CLAUSE
1. The company can not guarantee the permanent availability of the service offered by this site, nor is responsible for any damages caused or likely to occur in the future, nor for technical defects, whatever their nature, arising from the use of the information contained on the web this site.
2. In the event that, due to a computer attack, errors occurred in the information provided, the company is not responsible for such errors as well as damages caused by the use of information derived from such errors.
3. The content of this website is merely informative, not being responsible at any time for possible errors in its presentation. For more detailed information, you can contact us at email@example.com or by phone.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REGIME
1. The industrial and intellectual property of all logos, emblems, or any element incorporated in the design of this site belongs exclusively to the company. The user acknowledges and accepts these rights. The elements of this web on which the company does not have intellectual or industrial property rights are used with the corresponding permission.
2. It is forbidden the reproduction of all or part of the content of this website as well as its transmission or registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless you have prior authorization, in writing, from the company
3. It is not allowed to circumvent the copyright on the rights of the company, as well as to avoid or try to avoid the systems that exist or may have protection of the contents. The right of appointment is allowed as long as the source from which it comes is indicated.
4. Any violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of this portal or the elements of the company will be subject to the appropriate legal measures to achieve their protection.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The identification and personal data provided are confidential and will form part of the files owned by the company of Fernando Gallego Santiago. They will aim to provide the requested information of our products through our website. In the same way, users authorize Fernando Gallego Santiago to send them commercial information about developments in the field of services provided by the same - catalogs, offers of certain products, advertisement of advertising or commercial campaigns ...-. In the event that they do not wish to receive the aforementioned information, it is sufficient to notify them via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
The data entered in the forms by the user must be true, exact, complete and current data and if it is a third party who uses this user data it will be understood that he has express consent from him and that he grants us authorization to perform the treatment described above. The user will be solely responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect that could cause to any person due to the completion of the form with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information. The person responsible for the file undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy regarding the contents of the file. Likewise, the user will have the right of opposition, access, rectification and cancellation regarding how many of his / her data are stored in the database of Fernando Gallego Santiago. These rights may be exercised at any time at the address in the e-mail email@example.com. Fernando Gallego Santiago, reserves the right to modify its policy of confidentiality and data protection as a result of a change in legislation, jurisprudence or business practice. If any modification occurs, the new text will be published on this page, where you can have access to the current policy on confidentiality and data protection. In each case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules provided at the precise moment when the web is accessed.
1. The company informs that this website is hosted in Spain, the country in which it offers its services, and therefore the only applicable legislation to resolve any conflict regarding the interpretation of these conditions, is the Spanish legislation, as well as the International Treaties that has subscribed Spain.
2. By accepting these General Conditions, the user submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of A Coruña, to resolve any dispute related to the previous section.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
If you wish to clarify any aspect of the conditions of use described, you can contact the following addresses:
or in writing to:
Calle Capela, núm. 1, 15230 | OUTES
IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
FERNANDO GALLEGO SANTIAGO
Registered Office: Calle Capela, núm. 1, 15230 | OUTES
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.